13 February 2015

No Border Jam No. 2 (1993)

This one is probably the best in the series. It features Baby Zdravo, a band from my hometown, my fav Slovenian band 2227 and some other legendary bands like ŽŽW, Pridigarji and Demolition group.
Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
01 - Baby Zdravo - The Teachers
02 - Stuff - Poj Si Le Tihe Pesmi
03 - Deaf Indians - Alaska
04 - Dildo Brothers - Shot Him Down
05 - Link Der Wasser - Big Baboll
06 - Žoambo Žoet Workestrao - Jokla
07 - Wango - I Feel
08 - Les Hommes Qui Wear Espandrillos - Unexpected
09 - CZD - My Face
10 - Pridigarji - Vozovnica
11 - Jesus Christ Experience - Low Many More Times
12 - Upright Citizens - Underground
13 - 2227 - The Big Blues
14 - Demolition Group - Evropa
15 - Unwanted Erection - Fuck You
16 - Unwanted Erection - Be Me
17 - T-Bone Tornados - Peter Bond Routine
18 - T-Bone Tornados - Monkey Major
19 - IN4S - I.D.
20 - M.I.L.K. - Pero's Song
21 - Frakcija Fm - Zwei Banditen

You can get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment